Friday

I came back from wonderful Chicago a few days ago. Normally I do extensive blogging about what happened, but I'm not feeling it. Mostly because one day blends into the next and I"m just not sure what happened. I feel like I was drugged for half the time anyway soo....

Portraits the other day. Wasn't bad. None too exciting though. I don't really like getting my picture taken. I' m really not that photogenic.

Uhmm... stuff.

I watched "5 People You Meet in Heaven". I could not stop crying. It sucked because I was in the living room as my parents went back and forth. I don't think I could've explained to them just how sad the movie was. It beats "UP!" by far. Touching movie, and a good book too.

Oh life...

God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble.
Therefore we will not fear, though the earth give way and the
mountains fall into the heart of the sea.
-- Psalm 46:1-2

1 comment:

Aly K. said...

I love your verse again. :) And I still have yet to watch/read that! D: Muchas LYLAS! xD FailSpanglish. :)

-Aly