Saturday

I've realize a few things; one is I don't think I've ever explained the url to my blog. The second is that Coldplay makes awesome music; or at least their singles are awesome. Thirdly; I need to stop watching paranormal shows. And lastly; you're never too old for kid's books!

1) "We Could Run Away" by Needtobreathe. I'm not sure why I chose this song; but I guess it's because there's just something so... visual about it. I think it can also go with the fact that running away from reality and into a sort of fantasy. In a way, that's what blogging is for me. It allows me to deal with reality... and then make it go away. Once I vent, I usually get over it. It's nice. I love Needtobreathe in general, and pretty much every song by them I fall in love with at one time or another. They keep surprising me.

2) "Every Teardrop is a Waterfall" OMG. I am in love with it right now. It's really summer-y and dance-y. You just want to get up and move. So I'm pretty much loving that right now. It's a bit unusual, but I think that's what makes it so addicting.

3)Yeah... I just watched a few hours of paranormal shows. Not the wisest thing to watch before bed. But I'm pretty much getting over it. Hopefully. I mean, I'm sitting here in the dark and typing this. I should be OK. I just need to learn how not to psych myself out. Which I've been pretty good at. I've learned to not let the shows freak me out too much. I've learned how to not get sucked in and get my emotions played.

4) Fablehaven. Darke. Both children's books that I've been reading. I'm currently reading Fablehaven. Pretty good. Both are sort of thick for kid's books anyway. Sure they are SO easy to read, but your mind needs to relax every once in a while. Then I start a dual read, because I NEED to read Frankenstein AND re-read Othello before school starts.

Speaking the truth in love, we will in all things grow up into
him who is the Head, that is, Christ.
-- Ephesians 4:15

1 comment:

Aly K. said...

EPIC AWESOMENESS.

<3