Monday

Ok, so I'm irrational!

I fully admit to it. But who isn't at least a little overwhelmed by emotion sometimes? Some people it's a lot of times. I am definitely one of those people.

I AM feeling better; I actually started feeling better last night. It just kinda amazes me what happens when you just tell someone that something is wrong. Well, maybe not someone in particular; but a non specific message for anyone to read.

Seriously.

I posted a Facebook status (because that's how low I got that I felt that I had to post a status about it :P). Pretty much immediately I get three people messaging me.

Even someone I haven't talked to in forever. Like years. It wasn't anything meaningful, but at least it was something. It'll probably be another few years until we talk again, but for some reason I'm OK with that. We weren't ever really that close, so it's not like I'm losing a whole lot. Yeah, that's a pretty negative outlook, but I'll be honest.

Then someone I've recently met. We're alike in a few ways, and different in so many more. I've seen her once, and haven't really talked to her a whole lot besides that. She's just kinda a silent lurker. It wasn't a very long conversation but it still helped me a good deal.

The last person was my boyfriend. I'm not kidding. He talks to me at like 11PM because of a facebook status, and not because he just simply wants to. Eh, I guess I'll take what I get. I was actually pretty happy about it. I wasn't expecting him. We finally actually talked a little bit.

None of my conversations lasted too long because I was really tired. I was pretty much dead before the hour was over.

During that time though, I did manage to cry. I felt so much happier after that happened, and I felt so awake. The latter didn't last very long, obviously. Sometime I apparently turned on my alarm, so pretty automatically, I got out of bed, turned off the alarm and unplugged my phone. I promptly went back to bed and fell asleep again. Until my phone went off as a reminder to call and schedule my final.

I'm starting to get really pissed off about the guy not returning e-mails or even picking up his phone. I've sent nearly a dozen e-mails, I've called him like three times today alone... I want some answers already!!!

:|

Ugh. Oh well. Just gotta keep going at it...

For there is one God and one mediator between God and men, the
man Christ Jesus, who gave himself as a ransom for all men -- the
testimony given in its proper time.
-- 1 Timothy 2:5-6

1 comment:

Aly K. said...

I LOVE your verse again. And I'm so glad that things are going better for you. It's incredible, the emotional release from crying. And I'm so glad you talked to someone, and that people reached out to you. You are an incredible, beautiful person, Lizzie. Please know that. And I hope and pray that your relationsip with your boyfriend improves. Please don't be afraid to talk to him and tell him how you feel--he needs to treat you better. God bless and LYLAS, Lizzie.

-Aly