Saturday

I am an extremely happy person today. My morning was not too great. I woke up realllly early, and I was in a lot of pain. However, I cleaned up the house and vegged around for awhile before taking a shower. The shower did wonders. I felt a lot better after.

I sat around watching Ninja Warrior and Project Runway until the whole reason I stayed came.

Yes. Finally.

We pretty much stood in the doorway for a full minute just hugging each other so tightly. I was honestly so happy just to see him after a month (pretty much literally, tomorrow would have been it exactly).

The second thing after "I missed you"? "You cut your hair! It's so cute." I find that ironic. My sister's boyfriend asked me (yesterday) "Did you cut your hair?" when I spent a full week with him right after I got it cut. I'm not sure how it all works out...

Anyway; saw Winnie the Pooh.

Absolutely. Adorable. It was funny and so nostalgic. I pretty much wanted to (and still want to) go and watch all the old Winnie the Pooh videos I have on VHS. There was actually a pretty nice mix of teens and little kids with their parents. So yeah, it was cool.

Then some jerk on a bike who had a stick up his butt.

Then David found out that I'm ticklish... everywhere. And then called me beautiful shortly after, and I still think he's delusional. But that's OK.

It rained almost the entire drive back home. It was pizza night at my parents. The new Korra trailer is epic (http://on.nick.com/XJQ). I had rootbeer. My nails are purple again. (I'm trying to stop biting them). I found this song on youtube that I heard on my drive home; "Arms" by Christina Perri. OMG. <3. So many good songs this summer!

Lastly, the clouds outside my windows look gorgeous. Too bad I can't take pictures of 'em. :(

Do not withhold good from those who deserve it, when it is in
your power to act.
-- Proverbs 3:27

No comments: