Friday

I know I've expressed how sometimes I think I'm just too nice or caring or so on. That thought is returning again. I know everyone just has a point where they can't take things anymore, and I'm starting to get to that point.

For awhile, I was happy. Now I'm sort of straining to make the happiness come back. Yes, I'm still happy- but only because I've been either making myself happy, or because there's just nothing to be upset about. Honestly, I'm amazed that I've been in such good spirits lately.

Sure, I've been frustrated more than normal, but so be it. Life has ups and downs. I've been fighting with my sister a lot more lately, but that just might be because I've been around her a lot more this summer. We've been trying and... I'm hoping that things will get better. Maybe once I move out of the house...

My dad and his tractor. Oh LORDY. That has been SO stressful lately. I'm hoping that it will just DIE. I really don't understand it...

Eye appointment today... SAME PRESCRIPTION. Second year in a row! :D

Yesterday and today I just stopped talking with my friends. I've been invisible on all my chat applications and so on. It's nice to not have someone constantly talking to you... well, mostly one person. I love 'em and all... but sometimes...

I'll eventually log back on to everything but not quite yet...

Because I haven't been talking to people, I've had a chance to actually do some reading, writing, and watching Dr. Who. (Plus coloring and playing computer games).

However, it's also given me some time to think. (I'm bringing myself back here...). When can I draw the line? Pretty much the one person I want to talk to and see... I haven't since over 3 weeks ago. Sure, sure... maybe I'm being a little clingy. I realize that. That's why I've been letting up and giving some space.

But seriously. Almost a month. Shouldn't he be missing me too?

I know things have been... less than pleasant in his life lately. I know he probably has a lot of other things to do than to hang out with me.

It wouldn't frustrate me so much if I didn't see him on facebook. I mean honestly...

I dunno. I'm just overreacting.

But I miss him. A lot.

I have to remind myself that we will be able to see each other again. Hopefully before the summer is over...

One month until school starts (nearly exactly).

All good things must come to an end...

The LORD will keep you from all harm - he will watch over your
life; the LORD will watch over your coming and going both now and
forevermore.
-- Psalm 121:7-8

1 comment:

Aly K. said...

Read your verse. Make sure to meditate on the verses you pick here--I mean, they're awesome, but you should really think about them. God's still there, no matter what, always holding onto you, keeping you from harm. And He'll make you have that joy that He has for you, if you just keep on praying. And as for the "clinging", I think you have a point. This doesn't mean it's the end. But your boyfriend should talk to you, especially if you feel like the two of you are as serious as you think you are. Don't be afraid to call him up or text him or post on his Facebook wall or whatever... just ask him how's he's doing. I'm sorry that things are difficult or frustrating for you right now. Keep the faith. Love ya like a sister, Lizzie. I'm praying. And I'm here to listen anytime. And don't worry about going online. Just come back when you're ready.

-Aly