Wednesday

My grandma was buried today. Yes, I know; she died Monday. I guess they're pretty speedy about it.

Today was interesting...

I got some shopping done. With my dad. At least it was only shoes. I don't think I could have handled actual clothes shopping with him. Oh well.

MVD sucked.

I also saw Water for Elephants. Good movie. Had Polish people. :D. Also kinda sad.

Then mini golf. That was interesting. Also sucked a bit.

I don't have much to say, really. I'm just kinda excited to go back down to my sister. Apparently there is a plan brewing; and I can't wait to see it in action.

Uhmm.... Life is good.

My salvation and my honor depend on God; he is my mighty rock,
my refuge.
-- Psalm 62:7

1 comment:

Aly K. said...

Sounds like a day! XD I really like that life is good, though. :)