Monday

I think one of my grandmas died... I was on the phone with somebody that kept calling, and I just wanted them to stop. They were calling for my dad, and he's not here. I'm not sure where he is, to be honest. But, I think the person I was talking to said that his mom died. I can't say for sure, because I really wasn't paying attention. I kinda spaced... :| oops. Lets hope I heard wrong.

I was going to have such a nice intricate and beautiful post about death and hope, but for some reason, I just don't have the words to do so.

It's a crazy world out there, and you just don't know what's going to happen. Of course death is going to happen, there's no way to avoid it.

And for some people, death is so tantalizing. I know every once in awhile, it is for me.

I need to find out where this guy is buried... Even though I wasn't close to him, I really do need to visit him. He died a little more than a year ago.

Just a short one today.

ETA: My dad's mom did pass away. Prayers for my dad and his family. She lived to be 90 years old. Even though I didn't really know her; I love you grandma.

These are a shadow of the things that were to come; the reality,
however, is found in Christ.
-- Colossians 2:17

1 comment:

Aly K. said...

I will definitely be praying for your family. Lately, I've been hearing a lot about death, and I hope that things get better for you and those affected.