Saturday

I wrote you a letter of sorts... I figured that if you're going to love a broken girl, you may as well understand why she is broken. You also deserve to know why I love you so much, why it seems like I'm distant, and why I hardly talk about my past- at least, before high school.

Sure, it was a long letter... but there was a lot to say. I couldn't hold myself back. I want you to know it all. It might be a little selfish, I know. But I hardly care at this point.

While I wrote it, I wasn't sure if I really did want to give it to you. In the end, I knew I had to.

K, now the crypticness is over.

SAT today. Wasn't bad. Just took forever!! *sigh* I hate these timed tests!

I almost have my entire week planned. I just don't know when I'm going to pack... well, sometime soon, I'm sure!

I'm not sure I really have much else...

The wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life
in Christ Jesus our Lord.
-- Romans 6:23

1 comment:

Aly K. said...

I like your verse again. :) I'm so sorry I haven't been around lately. I really have no excuse. And I just reread everything on Skype from the past few days. Sounds like you've got a busy summer ahead of you! *hug* I LYLAS so much. :) We need to start talking again.

<3
Aly