Wednesday

Day Five: Happy
A bit of a reflection today...

I rarely show that I'm upset. I rarely show that I'm angry. I rarely show that I'm annoyed. I rarely show anything besides happiness. Well, at least in real life. Online I find that it's a little bit easier to show all of my emotions... or at least most of them. I'm better when I have time to think out my words and everything.

But I have no idea where my generally happy outlook comes from...

However, I don't think I'm really 'me' without being happy. I'm bound to have a bad day or too, but I don't have many of them and I don't brood over them. Each day has a different set of problems so I just deal with them as they come.

Always being happy isn't a good thing though. It gets harder and harder to express anything else. Which, you know... it's pretty nice if you can. There are times when I need to just get everything out, and that's a little bit why I have this. This is basically my online journal.

I think I've always been a generally happy person. Except for that one period of time... but even then I was generally happy. I had nothing to bad to complain about. I was just lonely... I just wondered if anyone cared. It's all over now, so it doesn't matter.

This is all really boring... I guess I'll end it here. Sorry for the delay in posting this one, I had computer problems last night. Tonight's will be up on time... hopefully.

From everlasting to everlasting the Lord's love is with those
who fear him, and his righteousness.
-- Psalm 103:17-18

1 comment:

Aly K. said...

I'm glad you're happy most of the time, but never be afraid to let out your emotions constructively, like you do here. I care. The Lord cares, He has that everlasting love for you like you put down as your verse for this day. :) Love ya like a sister, Lizzie. <3
Aly