Thursday

Day Six: Band
I was in band, once. Elementary school. Not very impressive, but you know... it's something. The one thing that I loved most was when we had to play without a director for one song.

One of the percussionists was sick and couldn't come to the concert to perform. However, without good percussion, the song just wasn't good. So our director goes and plays the drums throughout the entire song. The rest of us just have to go and play how we know it.

It was really exciting. The drums were nice and loud and it made us better. We managed to play the entire song without really messing up. I felt proud.

I played the flute. I keep going back and forth on whether or not I want to play it again. But, so far I think I'm just fine not playing it. It's not a big deal that I'm not...

But I really did like band...

Sorry this one's so short. Out for awhile today, and then I didn't feel to great. And now I'm tired and it's not even that late. But oh well.

Rejoiceth not in iniquity, but rejoiceth in the truth; Beareth
all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all
things.
-- 1 Corinthians 13:6-7

1 comment:

Aly K. said...

LOVE the verse again, and that's a really cool story. :)