Thursday

Well, I am leaving in a few hours. I'm going to go to bed soon. But I just have to say. I had an amazing summer. I'm so glad that what happened, did (for the most part). I'm so excited to leave, too.

I feel... a little sappy, but really happy too. I had an amazing last day here. And I met someone new. I hope we become friends, and stay friends. It's... it's hard to see how things play out.

But this trip will be really exciting. I'm going to try and document as much of it as possible.

I will love thee, O LORD, my strength. The LORD is my rock, and
my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will
trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower.
-- Psalm 18:1-2

1 comment:

Aly K. said...

The trip you took sounded so excting. :D How'd it go with the guy on chat? Lovely verse, also. :) LYLAS! God bless.