Sunday

I got lost today.

No, no. Not like actually lost. I took a walk in the green belt by my house and just kept taking different paths. It was just me, my music and nature. No people, and no time. It felt nice.

So, why do I say I got lost? Because after awhile I had NO clue where I was going, and I knew I needed to get home soon. So, I start going back the way I came... or in the general direction.

Obviously I found my way home. It really wasn't that hard. My path wasn't so twisted.

Had a beautiful sunset tonight. It was so gorgeous words nor pictures can say... but I'll give a few unedited ones.






(If you look closely, there is a rainbow)



Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God, the Lord is one. Love the Lord
your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all
your strength.
-- Deuteronomy 6:4-5

2 comments:

Aly K. said...

Those photographs are so unbelievably beautiful. <3 It looks like you had a great time getting "lost". :)

katara5 said...

:) Gracias seƱorita. If only those were from when I was "lost". All of these were taken from my driveway :P