Tuesday

So, it's days like today were I do something a little different and I feel pretty.

I like to put my hair up a lot. It's just convenient for me. That way I don't have to worry about it looking good or bad. I don't have to mess with it if I feel uncomfortable. Normally, it's just up in a pony tail and I go. However, my hair isn't long enough to do that right now. Which, might be a good thing.

I pinned up my hair and decided to show off my bangs (which I cut myself, amazingly). Normally I don't give it a second thought... but today I actually thought I looked nice. Not like beautiful or amazingly pretty. But... I felt like I looked at least a little pretty.

Not sure why today was any different. But I'm happy. I think I might try and recreate the style in the future.

1 comment:

Aly K. said...

That is really pretty! :D I love your hair! :D