Monday

Beautiful internet... how I have missed thee.

I'm mostly glad because now I have something to do. It's not much, but it's something. I just figured I'd update a little on my life.

Friday; July 30th. We started on our trip, I began driving. We left at about 5AM, and I drove until about 7. Switched with my dad, slept a little bit, had breakfast. I drove some more, from about 9 to 11, maybe. I did some reading, some staring out the window... some sleeping. But that's about it. I didn't do much else. I talked to a few people... mostly this one guy that I had met the day before. It was nice. Except we almost got into an accident. Eek. However, it was avoided and we all made it out unhurt. We stopped for the night somewhere in Missouri. Comfy bed, slept pretty well. The clerk reminded me of a mix between my history teacher and science teacher. It was pretty awesome.

Saturday; July 31st. Started early once more. I didn't drive at all. Normal stops and everything. Slept, read, talked to people... all in all not so exciting. I was ready for us to be done. And, soon we were. We got to my brother's house, unpacked, changed and went to church. It was an all Polish mass. Uhm.. no clue what was going on. But whatever. We came home and I just spent some time with my brother and the two kittens he's taking care of. They are SO cute. I love them... when they aren't jumping out the back door, that is.

Sunday; August 1st. Lazily woke up, got ready and went to church again... this time it was an English mass. Twas nice. Then we went home, didn't really do much... and then we went to a cousin's house. I'm not very close to him so it wasn't really that exciting. I got a ton of bug bites. I think I have like 11... oh well

And today, nothing day. I've literally, ate, read, done sudokus, and gone on the computer. I tried to figure out the TV, but I just couldn't do it. So, hopefully I'll get my brother to explain it again tonight.... hopefully. The cats were like, dying for my attention when I was down there. They were in my lap, walking all over me and purring. They so wanted to be petted... haha.

So, otherwise it's been pretty uneventful in my life.

I will sing of your strength, in the morning I will sing of your
love; for you are my fortress, my refuge in times of trouble.
-- Psalm 59:16

1 comment:

Aly K. said...

How do you always choose such wonderful verses? Sounds kind of uneventful, and yet eventful at the same time... ? Anyway, I hope things go well. I love ya like a sister! :D