Friday

One of my last days here and I spent it out on the town with a good friend of mine. We did a ton of looking around and just generally being girls.

Tomorrow I'm nerding out and watching Ninja Warrior. I love that show so much... I'm seriously going to be a spazz and anyone attempting to talk to me with get very short answers... haha.

But even though I had an amazing day today, I can't help but feel guilty. It's not about what happened today... but it's about something that I've told my most trusted people. Except for one. I honestly know I should tell them... but something is stopping me. I'm not sure what it is. Maybe I'm just afraid of their reaction? I can't really say. It also feels a little awkward... though I'm not sure why...

This is a short one, as I'm not really up to say anything. I just need to think a bit.

Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one
another in love.
-- Ephesians 4:2

1 comment:

Aly K. said...

I hope things go better for you and the person you talked about. I LYLAS, Lizzie. God bless!