Tuesday

Sweet Sixteen.... NOT.

Seriously, not a good birthday. I can overlook somethings but I'm still kinda.. ugh. I'm pretty much overreacting to everything but... you'd understand.

First and foremost- my parents forgot it was my birthday. I was waiting the whole day, waiting for them to say something. They were reminded by my sister when she called. The best part? It was at least 3 or 4PM. Considering we got up at 5AM... and I don't think they would have remembered any time soon on their own... That's my big one.

And because of the fact that I'm basically pretty PMS-y things just got on my nerves pretty quickly. Liiiikeee... being expected to drive for a long distance (it didn't happen, though). I had to go pick up my mom's car... My mom was telling me how to pack my stuff (like I haven't been packing for myself for years now...). Horrible cramps that made me only able to focus on what was outside my window. Then the whole fact of having to unpack and repack... when I could have had it done yesterday...

It's a bunch of small things... but, it all added up to not a very good day in the end.

However, when I came home and logged onto facebook I smiled greatly. I have like 15 notifications of people wishing me a happy birthday. A lot from people I don't talk to often. That just made me smile so big.

Now, as the day is drawing to a close... I think I'm pretty content. I've been left alone for most of the day, allowing me to just chill out.

Tomorrow I register for school and see my sister. Then I go back home, return a few books, hopefully get my car fixed and then the day after I'll probably plan to go back to my sister. Hopefully I'll see some people before school starts :).

He who pursues righteousness and love finds life, prosperity,
and honor.
-- Proverbs 21:21

1 comment:

Aly K. said...

I'm sorry your day wasn't so great, but I'm glad you ended it well. *Huggle* Happy really late 16th birthday again. :) LYLAS! God bless. :) <3