Tuesday

Day Four: Gopher

Alright... this one stumped me. So, instead of writing about gophers, I'll continue with my usual non-interesting posts.

I've been watching the World Cup for the past few days. I'm not into sports, but it's interesting. I'm definitely finding myself getting interested for a good stretch of time. I'm pretty excited for the next few games... they're going to be pretty intense.

Today I finally went outside of the house and interacted with a friend of mine. It was about time that both of us stepped away from the computers and did something. So, we did. We sat at the park and talked to each other. It was nice.

Otherwise, I haven't been up to much lately. Just being lazy and stuff. But the next few days are going to be fun. Thursday: Seeing a friend I haven't seen since school ended. Friday: Going to see The Last Airbender with a friend. Sunday: Fourth of July! Going to see fireworks with a group of people I only see on the Fourth of July.

God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in
spirit and in truth.
-- John 4:24

No comments: