Wednesday

Looking back, my last post was very irrational. I'm feeling tons better today. But still pooped and it's only 10. Though I guess that can be explained. I cleaned my car for two hours (at least, I also went through a small tire changing session). So, scrubbing, vacuuming and contorting myself so I could get everywhere kinda tires you out. I also went to the pool. Then the park after. Semi packed day so I'm just a little tired.

However I am feeling good. Sleepy, but otherwise feeling good. No thoughts of wondering if anyone cared. I love sleep though. It is amazing. I think I shouldn't push being up so late so much. I'll save the one or two in the morning conversations for when it really matters :).

Anyhow, my knee has been acting up a bit lately. It hurts more often at night, but I can feel it when I'm just up too much. I need to be sure I'm not brushing off the pain too much because some day it might turn into something serious. But at this point, it's just a nuisance when I'm sitting around, trying to get tired enough to sleep.

In other news... I have almost officially lost four pounds. 4 down, 16 more to go. Yes. 16. I want to weigh less than I did in middle school. Lets see if it's an achievable goal. If not.... I'm content with under 130 :). (Which I have weight SINCE middle school). I'm just hoping I can keep those four pounds OFF.

Sunburn healing (it's peeling, now) and it doesn't hurt. My face is kinda burnt from my adventure today but it should go away soon.

A gentle answer turns away wrath, but a harsh word stirs up
anger.
-- Proverbs 15:1

No comments: