Thursday

FREEDOM! I have a taste of it! :)

Today I was REALLY bored so I was looking up things to do in my city. Then I saw that we had a planetarium! Dude. I didn't know that!

So I looked to see if anything was going on. And yes- there was tonight. So I was like, "Sweet, Maybe I can convince my parents to let me go alone." But as the day went on I kinda lost interest in going.

I told my friend about it and she was all "I'll go with you." and so... we went.

Alone. As in- I drove. The entire time.

Besides taking a wrong turn when exiting the parking lot, and not quite knowing how to turn my lights on (about two minutes later I figured out) it was un eventful. But I have a toaster oven of a car.

However, I found it really interesting and fun at the planetarium. It was on ancient Egypt. In the end, I was glad I went. I learned a little bit. But just staring up at the "stars" was amazing.

I have to say, I'm glad my parents allow me the freedom to pick up a friend and go into town. I know there are others out there whose parents do the same... but it's different once it's your own parents. I think I proved to myself and another person that I AM a good driver!

Bear with each other and forgive whatever grievances you may
have against one another. Forgive as the Lord forgave you.
-- Colossians 3:13

No comments: