Wednesday

So, I decided to update the look of my blog. It's nice. I like it. I had such a hard time trying to decide what to do as my background. This fits though. I LOVE color wheels. Just slowly moving over to the exact right color. Love it. It's the perfectionist in me that likes this.

Nothing too exciting going on. However, today I got my car registered so I am completely 100% legally able to drive without an adult in the car. That makes me SO happy. I've been waiting for this for awhile. It might be awhile until it's put into good use, though.

I'm looking forward to Saturday. Seeing the Karate Kid! I haven't seen the original but it looks really cool. I think it's going to be a packed theater.

I'm also looking forward to July. July 1st- The Last Airbender comes out. (Yeah, they pushed the release date up). I cannot WAIT. July 4th- I finally have a car so I can go see the fireworks with my friends this year :). Late July- Hopefully going to Costa Rica! I pray to God that my mom has a vacation and that my parents were seriously considering going when they asked. I would LOVE to go. So badly.

Since it's Summer, I tend to read a little bit more. Already I've read: "A Walk to Remember" (easy one day read). The Diary of Anne Frank. Multi- Day read but that's because it was a little dry and hard to get through many pages in a sitting. I started Frankenstein (like, the prologue or first chapter, and that's it). "An Abundance of Katherines" Good book also a one day read. "Fade" I was thoroughly confused because I forgot everything that happened in the first book. I guess that's what happens when I wake too long to read the sequel. About a two or three day read. "Blue Noon" I also forgot what happened in previous books, but a good stand alone in my opinion. About a three day read (For 500 pages- so a one day read is just over 200 pages). Now I'm reading "Syren" over 600 pages and I've made a VERY small dent in it. Basically day two and I'm not even 100 pages in. Ouch. But, to be honest I haven't been putting in the time to read it so it's not really fair. But I'll probably be done within a weeks time. Maybe less.

55 days until my birthday! So far awwwaayyyy.... Oh well. I'm going to be 16! Geeeezz... I already feel like I'm 16. I guess it's because everyone else around me is 16. Well... almost everyone. Either way. I get a free day for my birthday this year! No registration (that's the day after) no school soon (18th) and NO driver's ed! (haha, that was last year). Maybe I might actually do something besides sleep in.

Naaaahhh.

Shoot. I had something to say. Uhm. Uhm. Uhm. Uhm.

I guess not. Well, alright then.


LIES! I thought of it. I've been working on a story. I'm not very far yet but this has the most characters I've worked with. I have about 10 characters. I'm going to have a hard time pulling it all off, but I really want to try and weave all the stories together. If I manage to finish it (lololololol. Right, me finish a story?!?!).

Jesus said, "Wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads
to destruction, and many enter through it. But small is the gate
and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it.
-- Matthew 7:13-14

No comments: