Wednesday

2008

Good Year

Full of laughs, friends, family and good memories.

I hardly remember the year (I blame bad memory). But still..... awesome, rockin' totally cool year.

I met new friends, and I got to spend some quality time with the fam.

I don't think there's anything I would change. It has been a pretty fantastic year, and I can't wait for '09. It'll be so much fun! :D

7 minutes left. My list of resolutions:
1) Stop Procrastinating
2) Lose Weight
3) Accept myself for who I am
4) Either get my crush or at least let him know I like him
5) Try harder in math
6) Be more productive! (aka, stop spending so much time on the comp!)
7) Get in control of my anger
8) Open up!
and the magical nubmer 9:
Be as optimistic as possible!

3 more min, and I hope that these can last. They seem to be big goals for me, but I think I can do it. *sigh* Almost '09.

2 more min.

Amazing.

I can't believe it. So many things to relive. So much to look forward to. So much to work on. So much to be happy about.

I CAN'T WAIT.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

No comments: