Friday

Oh finals, how I love thee.

Next week is finals week and boy, do I have to start and study!!! I'm making vocab cards for english, then printing old tests and keys for science, scanning over notes from geography (not this weekend, though), and doing a review for English, then there's math....

Phew. It's a good bit.

But, onto some funny things that have happened....

Yesterday...

My PE class got out early, so we're waiting in the foyer... and one of my friends starts talking about how it'd be cool if there was a sport like volleyball that you had to hit the ball with your stomach...

So, my other friend (a guy, btw) goes and does that... and lands flat on his butt. As he and I are walking to our next class he goes, "Ow.." and I say, "Yeah, I heard the thud." LOL

Then.... OH!

My friends and I go and play cards in the library. We're playing spoons (with pencils) and we all basically dive for a pencil... lol

Going to our next class, one friend told me that one flew into their jacket sleeve. haha....

I. Can. Only. Take. So. Much.

No comments: