Friday

Many things... many things

I shall start off with..... Monday....

Full day, review for finals... nothin special

Tuesday... snow day. Went over to a friends, make rice krispie treats and made a mountain dew tree for our choir teacher....

Wednesday- finals start. Choir and Science for me. Science was pretty good....long, but good. Then choir, we took our test advisory and had a party during the actual period we were supposed to test in....

Thursday- PE and English. PE... I didn't really try because I was shaken up by my friend the day before... "lost" my friend during lunch.... haha. So me and my other friend just look for him and talk. We introduce her to our inside joke. It's great...

Then today.... Math and Geography. A whirlwind of emotions... ups and downs... just everything. :\ I dunno... is was weird... *shrug*

I was happy with my finals being over and having my vacation... and I got to have some fun during lunch with my guy friends. Totally amazing to mess with... MBGF (my best guy friend).

Mm... then I was walking home with my friend and another person... who is kinda my friend but can get on my nerves a lot... :\ but yeah, my good mood was like, totally wiped out when we were walking... it sucked.

But I got to my friend's house, and soon... we were having a blast. It was great making cookies and stuff. :)

I stayed there for most of the day and just... so many stories and memories... I... I loved it.

After dinner we were talking about how I'm in health next semester and my friend... she was pretty shaken up by a lot of the stuff that happened in that class. So her mom was telling me that you can request a different cirriculum... and that I can go to her for anything in that class.

I wanna try it out, but in the end I think I'm going to opt out. Sure, it'll suck to not be with my friends (unless they opt out, too).... but I think it's the lesser of two evils....

OH! Funny thing...

My friend and I were having a poking war with straws... I got THREE CUTS that drew blood in my hands. Two are on the same finger... so I have a total of four cuts on one finger!!

haha...

Final's grades: Math- 84 (pretty darn good for me!), PE- No clue (don't care anyways), Choir- 9something or other (It's an A...), Science- No clue (hope it's good though), English-91 (just barely), Geography- 92!!!!!!!

No comments: