Wednesday

I know I say this a lot... but I LOVE my friends. They provide some of the greatest times... like, ever. lol.

mmm... So today I go to finish my math test during lunch and I see two of my friends going where I am. So I follow them and once I catch up, I get my other friend and we go to the library to play cards... and one does homework.

But the thing is... neither I nor one guy finished our lunches... so we basically eat in the library. Haha. That was great. It was probably the smallest lunch I have ever had.

I think the funniest part was when we were getting ready to leave.....

Well, first off I should explain that the guy was eating pizza and... put it in his jacket.... lol.

So, the bell rings for us to leave and he takes the plate out oh his jacket... but the pizza's not in there. So he goes, "Where'd it go?"
And, at that point I'm laughing. And then I guess it moves in his sleeve and he does, "That's the pizza"....

Aha, need to say anymore? :P

No comments: