Tuesday

Ugh. More snow. Thankfully it did not stick. I just cannot stand snow. Honestly... I just can't. And most people don't understand. :\. Oh well.

Mmm.... let's see...

Oh! I basically told my guy friend/crush like, my biggest... secret (I guess you could call it that) yesterday. It was so natural and... just easy to say it. I hadn't planned to tell him anytime soon, but I figured, I'm OK with it, and it related to the conversation we had...

But I'd rather NOT release the details to the interwebs for anyone to see. It's still personal, no matter how many people I tell. It's always there and part of my past. I've grown from it, and I'm like, a total 180 from then.

But it was funny, walking to science with my friend. I did not feel well (completely tired and crabby and somewhat depressed) and we were talking about how her english teacher said, "Come to class everyday except if you're dying" and so I go, "Well, we're all dying" and then my guy friend is like, just a few feet ahead of us and like, does a fake dramatic death... and I'm all, "Thanks for eavesdropping" (Kidding, of course) and go, "But, seriously, every second we get closer to our deaths" and then I realize... that was really emo and depressing... which results in the whole, "Wow...that was emo." by like, all of us.

But yeah....

Oh... and yesterday I was told that I have a good taste in music... wow...

I have so much I could be/should be doing... like English homework... geography vocab... study for science, study for PE... *headdesk* dude... too much

UGH.

Sometimes I just get sick and tired of helping my friend with her life and guy problems... just... UGH.

:\ I like helping people with their problems, but she is just so freakin' stubborn about it! It seems like I can't do anything to help. I just can't. I HATE it. I just wanna stop helping her and have a conversation that does not mention ANY guys. HELP ME GOD PLEASE!

No comments: