Wednesday

Duuuuuudee...... It's almost Firday! YES!

I am so excited for Friday. I get to miss most of school... for a dress rehearsal for my school's choir! It's going to be totally awesome. AND, that day, we have a pep rally for the football team. :D AND my sister and niece are coming. AND I believe that day I'm getting picked up.

Today... I felt tall. But, sadly, I was only average height. Yepp, I wore three inch wedges to school. I would so do it again tomorrow just to stand next to my tall guy friend and see his reaction. :P

I felt like a total hippie in choir today. Because I had taken off my shoes (we were playing a game that required running.... I'd rather be alive and not hurt, thank you very much). And the fact that I was wearing nice loooong light wash jeans... and a green shirt with a whole bunch of stuff that would be classified as 'tree hugger'....

If only I was wearing a peace sign and wearing my hair down. LOL.

Tomorrow's Thursday... *joy* Well, it's not TOO bad. I'm just waiting... Friday... come.... now!

No comments: