Thursday

Ok, freaky dream this morning.

It starts off with me at my current school rushing to go catch the bus. Except..... it was different. They weren't in their normal spot. AND they had different numbers. So I just go on a bus (that I know is the right bus, anyway). And I sit down. So, it goes and the first stop comes. People get off.... but there's someone that seems familiar. And, amazingly enough, it's who I think it it. The guy that was in my class last year that harrassed me to no end.

So, it's not his stop after all and he looks at me, and we recognize eachother. So he comes and sits with me.... but it an super awkward way that I don't even want to describe. I move away, but everytime I do that, he moves closer. (haha. but that's something he'd totally do in real life!). I'm thinking, "OMG... My cousin is never going to believe this" and "And I thought I was done with him!" (both things I would probably think in real life as well).

But anyway, we get to talking... I don't remember about what, though. But my stop comes up and I'm getting off.... and it's my old house. Like from like when I was a baby-7 years. It was weird. But I just go in....

The kitchen (where I walk to) is different.... I'm not sure if it's a kitchen I've been in before... But I act completely natural. For some reason, I don't have my backpack (my excuse was I left it at school...haha). And I had a lighter on me for some odd reason. (and it was pink! haha). My sister (? I think) and I are arguing about why I have a lighter with me and through the whole conversation she's trying to light it XD but it won't light.

So, that's my dream. VERY odd. I'll come back and pull it apart later....

No comments: