Sunday

....

Today proved to be the exception of what I think about my confirmation class.

It's usually pretty boring, but that's because the people I talk to... aren't really that talkative. But they're nice, and they actually talk to me, so it's alright. I'm kinda shy and quiet too....

Anyway... today....

I met up with my friend and kinda talked to er... but overheard another conversation. (well, it was basically 3 feet away from us) and this one guy is talking about how he was in Catholic school for 9 years (I would die!). And so I go like, "I know how you feel, I've been in Catholic school for 4."

And so, like, my friend and the guy who was in Catholic school for an insane amount of time and I go and sit down in our classroom. So like, the guy and I start talking and stuff....

I swear, by the end of class, I totally felt like he liked me. We were split up into groups and we had to present this.... thing. I have no idea what to call it.

And, so after his group goes, he moves his chair next to mine... which he had never done before today. So, I think after we had that spark of a conversation at the beginning of class.....

At the end of class... he's all like, "It feels weird not to carry anything, like a jacket..." And I totally agree, because I usually have a jacket/whatever.

Then he goes on to talk about how I'm one of three girls he knows that doesn't carry a purse. As we're leaving, I'm going on about how I'm very un-girly. haha... very.. er... interesting....

No comments: