Friday

I'm bored.... time for the ipod shuffle game!

Put a shuffle playlist on and go through the songs one by one to answer the questions. Go ahead and copy and paste and do it in your own blog!

How am I feeling today?
"Mood Rings" By Relient K...

Will I get far in life?
"Everlasting Life" by Blue October

How do my friends see me?
"The Feel Good Drag" by Anberlin

Where will I get Married?
"Over Now" by Needtobreathe

What is my best friend's theme song?
"Be rad" by Relient K

What is the story of my life?
"Wake me up when september ends" by Green Day

What was high school like?
"Far Away" by Nickleback

How am I going to get ahead in life?
"Up and up (acoustic)" by Relient K

What is the best thing about me?
"Where do I go from here?" by Relient K

What is in store for this weekend?
"Ready Fuels" by Anberlin

What song describes my parents?
"No reaction" by Relient K

My grandparents?
"American Dream" by Switchfoot

How is my life going?
"Be my escape" By Relient K

What song will play at my funeral?
"I'll get over it (Miss Elaineous)" by Everyday Sunday

How does the world see me?
"Over thinking" by Relient K

Will I have a happy life?
"Burn out Bright" by Switchfoot

What do my friends really think of me?
"Goodbye my lover" by James Blunt

Do people secretly lust after me?
"You" by The Afters

How can I make myself happy?
"Bee your man" by Relient K

What should I do with my life?
"Let it go" by Blue October

Will I ever have children?
"Everything" by Lifehouse

What is some good advice for me?
"Bad Boy" by Cascada

What is my signature dancing song?
"Don't wait for daylight" by Needtobreathe

What do I think my current theme song is?
"Face Down" by Red Jumpsuit Apparatus

What does everyone else think my current theme song is?
"Breakaway" by Kelly Clarkson

What type of men/women do you like?
"Welcome to my life" By Simple Plan

1 comment:

Aly K. said...

XDDDDDD It's totally perfect! XDDD Oddly! 'Cept for Face Down (I hope). Lol. ^^