Saturday

Happy (belated) Halloween!

One of THE best halloweens ever. It's been pretty amazing so far, and life has been pretty good. Nothing TOO special.

But, uhm... I found out last night that one of my friend's friend's died. (They talked over the 'net, so.. I didn't really get to know him that much) and his funeral was last night. :(

It was kind of sad, but not really preventable. He was shot, either by someone else or himself. It's sad, really. But... I'm at a loss as to what to do. :\

It makes me wonder... how are the people that I talk to online going to know/react when I die? I know I don't want to die young or anything, but sometimes, I just can't get it off my mind.

I slept over at a friend's last night... and oh boy... we were doing a lot of singing, and so one song just totally made me tear up and another girl cry. The song itself wasn't sad, but the special meaning for US was sad.

*sigh*

I think I just got my eyes opened. On Wednesdays and Thursdays during lunch... there's this.... er... Bible club I guess.... idk what you'd call it. But it's like talking about Jesus and stuff. It's really getting to me. I realize that I really need a better relationship with God.

Though, I'm divided. I really like the group, but sometimes I want to eat lunch with my friends, you know? It's hard to think about what to do. It makes me feel like a bad Catholic if I skimp out on a chance to talk about Jesus and God and stuff... but I hardly ever get the chance to eat with my friends... It's conflicting... but I know that I'm going to be loved either way. I just have to figure out what to do.

No comments: