Wednesday

Ninja skills, oh yeah!

So, I manage to get floor burn... It's nice and red. But right now, it doesn't burn, so that's like, totally awesome. I don't even know how I got it so bad. Oh well. It happens to me... a lot.

I noticed, I do a lot of weird things when I'm bored. Like, I'll clean/organize my room. (It's practically spotless right now...), I read, I bake, I doodle... everything but like, video games and stuff. Lol.

Last night, I was bored and wanted to do something nice for my friends today... so I baked sugar cookies. :D. Basically everyone liked them, like, a lot. And, I thought they were pretty good myself, so I look forward to baking them again.

No math homework! Yes! I seriously do not like math homework. Ugh. Oh well. And, what little notes I had for geography are done right now. It's gonna be an awesome Thanksgiving weekend. I have so much to be thankful for, it's awesome.

No comments: