Thursday

Dude.... good day today. Good day

I am currently watching the newest tournament of Ninja warrior. SO COOL! Odd airying time, though. IIt's a bit early for it... ah well. I'm not complaining though, I haven't seen NW in a while. What better way to break that then watching the newest?!

OH wow... this one is a total heart stopper! As it always is. It's amazing what can happen. That's why unscripted shows are so much better! Human error... or involvment is exciting!!!

*sigh* I just love watching my favorite guy, he's the best! Like, almost literally. He's completed all four stages before. He USUALLY goes further than anyone else. He's always seems gracious, kind, and well.... AMAZING! I just can't find any other words to descrie him... or the show. (ok- one more word to describe him... humble)

Anyway, nothing new at school. Though... I got to hug my crush- as in... and actual hug! Lol. ANd geography was actually somewhat painless. Rockin' day!

Last note- today was 'write love on your arms day' for the 'to write love on her arms (rescue is possible)' organization. :)

No comments: