Monday

It snowed. During lunch it freakin' snowed! Dude, it's not supposed to snow yet! Ah well, at least it didn't stick. And it was only snowing for like, 5 minutes. It was kinda cool. Even though I'm not the biggest fan of snow.

No school tomorrow! YAY! Though... my day is going to be pretty boring without school... but... I GET TO SLEEP IN! That's the best thing. I've been tired lately. Ah well. It happens. At least I can do homework.... that I REALLY need to do... ^^'

It's not long until the choir I'm in has to perform... hehe. This is going to be very interesting... I mean, it's not like we're horrible... it's just that we still need to pull things together... and FAST!

Oh, science. I love that class... I'm really good at it. We played a review game today and Friday. On Friday I got into first place and today... not the best. But, it was still fun. :)

School has been going pretty well... except for the B- in math ^^' dropped a bit. Ah well. So it goes. And my Geography probably dropped. Though... It better not be by much.

I must let this out... I'm so happy on the inside: I hugged my crush today. :D It's been a while, so I'm happy about that. AND I got my phone back this morning. SO, it's all good!

No comments: