Thursday

I. Am. So. Stupid.

I. Am. Never. Going. To. Believe. My. Friends. Again.

Ugh.

I have my phone taken away... dude... I feel SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO bad.

I have run up the phone bill like no one business. :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Honestly, I can live without the phone. I only use it to call my sister to let her know I got home... and well, I can have other ways of doing it. So, it's not necessary. Honestly, I have no problem of even WORKING off the phone bill if I had to. I am NEVER going to text on the phone again until I get it on the plan. Seriously.

:(

I just feel so bad for my mom because she's the one paying the bill. She works so hard. I... I just... gosh. I wish I knew this. I wish I had never believed my friend.

D: this... ugh.

I had an awesome day until this point. As long as I get my phone back by February. That's all I ask. I can live without it until then. (Haha. After that's going to be just a withdrawl. :\)

Oh. My. Gosh. I just realized that I sound like one of those people that's way too addicted to their phones. *groan*

No comments: