Sunday

It's days like this where I wonder how my sister and I are related. Honestly... :\

Earlier, I was just kinda like... amused. 'Cause when she's sleep deprived... it's funny. I'll admit it. It's also weird and embarrassing. Haha.

Then it's times like this where I'm pissed off at her. I'll admit... I don't do much around the house. But if she asks, I'll do *most* things. If I'm actually capable of doing it.

But... erg... when she just gets on my case about things... like just now, cooking garlic bread. *rolls eyes* Five freakin' minutes. All it needs. I don't even like it when it's in for five minutes. I like it better if it's soft...

So I go and turn the oven off because it's been more than five minutes and she gets all like, "Why'd you do that?" I explain... and she goes, "Well, you know, it's not always about time"

I'm just like, "Why the heck does it matter?? I mean, it's done. I know that for sure."

And just... erg.

I'm getting worked up over nothing, I know. Time to let it go....

No comments: