Monday

I got to see my niece this weekend. Being called "auntie Lizzie" just warmed my heart. She's turning 4 in a few days and it's amazing how time flies. I STILL have a picture of me when I was 13 and holding her as a newborn.


Anyway, this was a good weekend, overall.

I had in mind this really awesome post. But I have no idea what I wanted to say anymore.

Oh! I got some really awful news on Friday night, but after a night of talking it out with a bunch of people I felt OK. Plus the fact that I went out and had fun. Ok, well, 7 hour car ride isn't exactly fun...

I dunno... I feel so grateful for the people I have around me. They helped me through a tough spot... and I have a feeling they'll have to keep doing it. I'm accepting of it right now, but who knows how I'll handle it in a day or two. Hopefully this will fade from my mind.

Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give
you rest.
-- Matthew 11:28

1 comment:

Aly K. said...

That is a great verse you posted. And your niece is so beautiful, and adorable. I'm glad your weekend was good. Don't give up hope. Things are going to work out for the better. Love you, Lizzie. God bless.

-Aly