Friday

I really need to stop these early morning posts.

I'm tired. I need sleep. When I get like this I'm really upset for no reason, and I'm just kinda crabby.

I don't know what's wrong with me. Things are going OK! I know they are. School is no big deal, I'm doing what I can to get by. I'm trying to do well...

But I'm feeling a little lonely. I'm feeling removed from people, and I don't know how to change it. I'm feeling removed, but I don't want to be with people either.

Actually, there's only one person I want to be around. But how he's been treating me lately... I shouldn't want to be around him. He isn't worth it. But my heart says otherwise. This is seriously someone I love... if only I could spend some time with him... and only him.

I'm just kinda lovesick I guess.

I promise I'm not really depressed. I'm just kind out of it. I need something to make me happy again...

In the midst of all my "worries" one of my friends wants to try his old relationship over again. It's nice that he cares so much about her that he's willing to wait until she's ready again. But she may not be... I feel like I'm part of a sitcom with a ton of drama. I DO hope they can get back together because it was truly adorable. I need someone to be happy.

Those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will
soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they
will walk and will not be faint.
-- Isaiah 40:31

No comments: