Friday

It's Friday!!! Goodness. I've had the worst possible week. Well, maybe not WORST, but it's been pretty awful. I haven't been feeling great at all and just been super stressed out. However, I managed to sleep a little last night so I'm doing pretty well.

I'm listening to Needtobreathe's new album and I'm in love <3. I've only listened to 9 songs and I've already found 3 that are amazing. Something about this band is just... I dunno. They're good. They've changed, but they're still the band I love. I'm not even sure how I got started liking them.

Anyway, I'm starting NaNo planning tomorrow! Eeeee... I love October for this reason.

I can't really have a long post today. I need to head to school in a little bit.

He who despises his neighbor sins, but blessed is he who is kind
to the needy.
-- Proverbs 14:21

1 comment:

Aly K. said...

TRIPLE EXCITEMET FOR THE NANOPLANS! :D And I do hope things are better now. <3

YAY TITLES!

Lylas!

God bless!

<3

Aly