Wednesday

I have this irrational fear that people say one thing to my face, and then another behind my back. Sure, everyone fears that but for some reason I've been fearing it more so lately. I don't have a reason too, either. It's just that nagging feeling... meh. People can say what they want.

But I have the week off (ok, most of the week). It's been pretty good. I've... slacked off, did no homework like I said I would, cleaned (GASP!), watched a movie with my friends and started to watch season 1 of Avatar: The Last Airbender. Goodness.... the show was so dorky. But I love it anyway <3.

Anyhow, I'm reeeaaalllyyyy sore today. I have no idea what I did the other day that made me so sore. Coughing and sneezing hurt. D:. At least I'm not doing either of those much.

I finally decided to get some work done. I have my English paper in front of me. I have no idea what changes I'm making. But ya know... it's doing something productive. I imagine I'm going to be doing a lot of work tomorrow. I have math homework, history homework and a Latin packet for English. Yuck. Now I know why procrastinating is bad.

I realized that I am such a dork. I watched Ninja Warrior this morning (at the very pleasant 8 AM) and realized that I can't wait for the new tournament on Saturday :D.

Hmmmm.... what else, what else....

I've felt unexplainable guilt and happiness in the past few days. The guilt part is because I turned a friend in for smoking on campus. The happiness because I've been trusted by another friend. Also because I managed to have a good conversation with another person just days before Easter.

And that person has no idea how special they are to me. <3. And whenever I tell them.... they don't believe me. I'll keep trying until they understand.

All the plans for getting me a car have fallen through :(. Patience. Patience.

Parent/Teacher/Student conference for me tomorrow. I get to be up at the glorious hour of 7AM to tell my sister the stuff she already knows. yayyyyyyy.

That is all....

Let us fix our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter of our
faith, who for the joy set before him endured the cross, scorning
its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God.
-- Hebrews 12:2

No comments: