Friday

Last day of April, and it snows. What is this?

Blarg. I'm feeling really bad right now. I'm feeling like I did last friday- like I just want to curl up and sleep for hours. My most recent math test? 73. Granted, that is better than I thought I would do. But I was feeling bad before I found that out.

I had a fairly good week. NHS, volunteer hours on Monday. Tuesday, normal. Wednesday, choir and it was really fun. Thursday, math test. Today... nothing day. Went out to celebrate my sister's birthday (which isn't for another week). Had stir fry and ice cream. Twas yummy.

I get home and I'm just like, "bleh." Don't want to interact with people for a few days.

Oh, I'm not sure if I've mentioned this- but my sister's boyfriend is moving in. He just finished moving out of his old apartment and is now part of ours. It'sll take some time for things to be situated but that's how it goes.

Hmmmmm.... what else...?

Oh. I know. Guys. They are very confusing. I think I've got them figured out and then I'm not so sure. I guess I'll never know, but that's OK for now. I guess right now I'm just happy that he doesn't hate me...

And that's my week in a nutshell.
I know that my Redeemer lives, and that in the end he will stand
upon the earth.
-- Job 19:25

1 comment:

Aly K. said...

You did mention your sister's boyfriend moving in. ;) Sorry. Gah, snow in April. We had snow in the beginning of May, and I was all like "WHAT?!" because it hadn't snowed at all this April, which hasn't happened in our area of Minnesota for many, many years. But now it's all 70-80 some degrees and I want the pool to open or something. [/rant]

I'm pretty sure things will get better. LYLAS. :)