Thursday

So. Today I almost got run over. It's not as bad as it sounds, really. I was crossing fairly busy street. However, the cross walk signal SAID I could. So I did. I'm at the median, getting ready to cross the next two lanes. I'm about to take my step and a car goes right in front of me. And I mean right in front of me. I could have reached out and touched the car. With my very fast comprehension, I'm starting at the lady in the car with my arms out, giving her the "What the hell?" look. I didn't even see her face, though. I finish crossing the street and think.... "God. People are idiots." It made me mad more than scared me.

I had my parent/teacher/student advisory this morning. Oh yes, up at the glorious 7AM. That was fun. However, the conference wasn't that bad. It was a quick little ten minute meeting. It was like, "You have all your credits, good. Your grades are good, keep going. Any ideas about college? Not getting bullied? Awesome, we're done" XD. Literally. It was awesome. Imma have to visit him from time to time...

Also, today I was actually productive. I did homework... I finished English and almost all of History. Now it's math and study for a math test... *gulp*

On another note... only 3 more confirmation classes and a retreat.... then I don't have to spend anymore time in that darn room again!

I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but
Christ lives in me. The life I live in the body, I live by faith in
the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.
-- Galatians 2:20

No comments: