Friday

I don't even know anymore.

I was having a pretty good week. At least, I think I was. I can't really remember much... it's all a bit sketchy. Monday... was pretty cool. Tuesday.... was empty. Wednesday... was good. Started choreography in choir, which really isn't that good. Also started work on school service hours... planted a tree :D. Then Thursday... took a math test (that I did fairly well on), did some more service hours. Then today... kinda went through the motions. It's friday, and I just die on Fridays. Took a test in history (did well on that one, too). And helped my history teacher grade tests... it's funny because I did what his student aids could do in an hour... in about 10 minutes. XD. Epic. Fail.

Anyhow, maybe as a senior I'll aid for him. He's a pretty cool teacher. And it's not like I'd end up doing much anyway... :P.

It's been pretty rainy and icky all day. It's nice.

Then for the past like... week at least my friend has been going on and on and on and on and on and on and... on about she's so upset about the fact that the guy she likes is basically having sex with another girl. I just want her to shut up. Yes, I understand you're upset but seriously? When that's the only thing you talk about. God Damn. Seriously?!?

Hmm... anyway.... I dunno. I'm tired. I want to go to sleep and not wake up until Monday, get inducted to NHS (national honor society), go back to bed and not get up until I have to get Confirmed. Then I can survive school.

*sigh*

Ooooh... my sister's boyfriend is staying with us for awhile. Don't know why, don't want to know. But this will be interesting...

Where, O death, is your victory? Where, O death, is your sting?
The sting of death is sin, and the power of sin is the law. But
thanks be to God! He gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus
Christ.
-- 1 Corinthians 15:55-57

No comments: