Tuesday

Ok, this is kinda sad... I was looking through some old status updates I had. One of them was "I'm ready when you're ready for me" because it's a line from one of the songs I really like right now. Three minutes later... "It's quite ironic that in life, the person that brings out the best in you and the one that makes you strong is also your greatest weakness" from a guy that used to like me, that I like now... and he might still like me. I don't know for sure. I didn't realize that until today. I know it probably doesn't mean anything but still... geez. Talk about coincidence, right?

Anyhow, yesterday I got inducted to national honor society. Never again do I want to wear heels. How do some girls do it?!?!

Otherwise, my life hasn't been that interesting besides starting to write a new story.

You know that it was not with perishable things such as silver
or gold that you were redeemed from the empty way of life handed
down to you from your forefathers, but with the precious blood of
Christ, a lamb without blemish or defect.
-- 1 Peter 1:18-19

1 comment:

Aly K. said...

I love how you put Bible verses at the end of all your posts. :) It's really cool. Anyway, I'm sorry about your statuses. Haha, it's alright about heels. I like them because they make me tall...erthan 4'11". xP Anyway, I hope things go better for you, and your boy situation. *hug*

Love ya, Lizzie. :) LYLAS!

God bless. :)

-Aly