Saturday

Happy Spring.

Too bad there's snow on the ground.

Yes. Snow. Not a little sprinkling, but like a massive dump. It's like mother nature decided to be mean and give more snow in the past like, two weeks than we've gotten since like... November. Eh. Just as long as it warms up I'm good.

So, anyway, last night I went to a sleepover. Mmm. Fun times. We were planning to watch a movie... didn't happen. We stayed up until like, two in the morning talking to each other. It was pretty amazing.

It was all a 'you had to be there' kinda night. I could explain so many things (like I'm apparently a Nazi because my friend but the swastika on my hand wrong). And singing in some Asian song to random people. It really was an amusing night. I had a good time and it was a good way to end my break :)

The fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness,
goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Against such
things there is no law.
-- Galatians 5:22-23

No comments: