Tuesday

Hmmm... today was a complete and total 180 from yesterday. I was in such a good mood today. I have no idea why.

I wasn't waken up as early by my sister today. And I managed to fall back asleep for a little while...

Besides getting my math test back... it was good class. I understood it and it's actually pretty easy right now. (It's probably going to get very hard). Science was actually fun. Took a quiz... (28/30) had a lecture and well... it was good. History just straight up notes. Nothing challenging. Spanish we had a sub. :D

Had a little bit of a boost, too. XP. In bio before class started, my friend asked if I had lost weight. I'm amazed anyone had noticed because it really isn't that much of a loss, (.... 4 pounds so far). It made me... happy I suppose.

In spanish after I had done all my work, I was talking with my neighbors. It was about movies that are coming out soon, Twilight series (XD) and (Avatar) The last airbender. I'm finding so many people who at least watch the cartoon and liked it. So far... almost no one has said, "Ewww. That cartoon with the bald kid?" Which makes me very happy.

Uhmm... Oh yeah. It's sunny when I'm walking to my first class. That makes me smile to much.

It's also warm enough so that I don't have to wear my heavy winter jacket now.

:).

The color yellow makes me happy.

We love him, because he first loved us.
-- 1 John 4:19

No comments: