Sunday

Sleeeeeep. I'm so tired. I hate waking up early. Friday, I was up until 11:30 or so. Slept until 8:30? That's a good nights sleep for me. That's seriously sleeping in. Last night, I stayed up... til about 11, maybe a bit earlier. I was up at 7. That is not good. At 7AM I have nothing to do. So what did I do? I connected my printer to my computer (it oddly was not as hard as all my other attempts made it seem), I typed up about 90% of my letter for Confirmation. I finished a Confirmation project. All in about... 2 hours.

I've basically lazed around all weekend. I have homework I should've done... but was way to lazy to do it. So what did I do instead? I tried to perfect my cookie recipe that doesn't use eggs. They were alright. Not the best, but soft. :D. Still need to work out some kinks.

Hmm... school is fairly good now. Except for math. 78% :(. Lets hope I can bring it back up. Otherwise, A's. :D. It's tough but here's hoping that I can actually maintain good grades and not have ANY failing or close to failing grades this semester. Thankfully, all my A's cancel out my C so I have like, 3.7. Awesome.

Oh, I've been meaning to post this for a little while. I'm in people's dreams. It's really creepy. Well, one was. Considering that my bio teacher had one dream. So, we were in his classroom, and I was writing on his board. However, I apparently had a baby's body, but my normal head (or whatever). On the board I was writing all these like, complex equations and stuff.

Uh.. what?! I was just like... "Uhh..... Alright then." It certainly was an interesting thing to hear.

My friend had the other dream. We were in the choir room, and I approach her. She's like, "Lizzie! Go take attendance!" (It's a horrid task that she has to do). I'm like "Why?!" Then she says "Because!" Me: "Fine." and I walk away.

I love that they both take place at school and they manage to keep my actual personality/attributes/whatever. It's weird but amusing.

Anyway. Life is life. It'll soon be not hectic. (My sewing class is almost over. I think we have like two more weeks). Spring break is coming soon ish. Andd.... yeah. I don't have anything else to really say.

Other than I'm attempting to teach myself some guitar and reteach myself some piano. It's going along. Not well, but it's going.

This is how God showed his love among us: He sent his one and
only Son into the world that we might live through him.
-- 1 John 4:9

No comments: