Monday

I. Hate. Drama. Hate it. So much.

Now, most people would say I'm a likable person. I don't have problems with people. I don't hate them, they don't hate me (for the most part). However... some of my friends just don't know "people etiquette". Blahhhh. Alright, so I better explain.

My friend Shi... I really have no idea how I picked her up as a friend, but I did. She is not a bad person... she just does bad things. And it's not like, murder bad, but she's going down a steep road. I really want the best for her, but she's so set in her ways. I dunno...

Anyway. We share our first class together- photography. Shi is a naturally loud person. (It's the only reason I can tell if she's sober or not...). So, we're in the darkroom and I have no idea what's going on. However, this one girl is like "Are you on something?" and Shi- just being the girl that she is said "Your mom." (God, are we in 6th grade now?!). So the other girls like, "Well thanks, I don't have a mom." And it just goes downhill from there.

I hate it. The other girl could've just shut up and not said anything. Shi could've just ignored her. But nooooo. As humans we just have to fight over moot points. Blarg.

Honestly, if the other girl has a problem with Shi, I wish they would just SAY IT. I'm pissed at both of them. They're acting like such children. I'm totally not going to take sides. Yes, Shi needs to learn what the wrong things to say are... and yes, the other girl needs to just say what's wrong.

Anyhow... drama aside...

One of my cousins is really sick. She's in the hospital, and they don't know what's wrong with her. According to her sister, she got a spinal tap. Hopefully they find out what's wrong with her. I'd like some prayers for her... she certainly needs it. She's been out of school for 2 weeks. Who knows how long she's been sick before that...

However, it's one of my other cousin's birthday tomorrow. <3. Even though her sister's sick, I hope she manages to have a good one.

Also tomorrow I'm performing with my school choir. I suppose we're kinda ready. Not as ready as I wish we were, but maybe we can pull it through. As long as we do better than the middle school we're also performing with... I'll be content with that.

Uhm... what else...

Life.

Yeah... I dunno. I think I'm done ranting. I've had enough. Time to relax, go to sleep and wake up to do it all over again. Yuck.

Dear friends, since God so loved us, we also ought to love one
another. No one has ever seen God; but if we love one another, God
lives in us and his love is made complete in us.
-- 1 John 4:11-12

1 comment:

Aly K. said...

I'll be praying for cousin. I like the verses you're posting at the end of your posts now, that's really cool. :) I hope things get better for your friends, too. :-/ I'm sorry. Love you like a sister. God bless. <3

Aly