Sunday

Oh Valentine's Day.

It's actually been a good day. There were so many factors that should've made it a bad day, but no. The lack of sleep made me more loopy than angry.... fighting with my sister didn't last long... all in all it was a good day.

I went to a party (gasp) and I actually had fun. I didn't really know too many people, but for 2.5 hours I managed to have fun. I also danced a little bit. (What?! Me, dance?). I don't dance often because I just look like a total dork. Oh well.

Tomorrow's my mom's birthday. :D. 55 I believe. Geez my parents are old. Then my dad's going to turn 60 next month.

So glad I don't have school tomorrow.

Life is generally pretty good right now. I'm starting to work out my issues and realize that.... I have nothing to complain about. I'm really truly happy and nothing can change that. (now watch, I'm going to go all manic depressive soon). But I thank God that it won't last long.

You know why it won't? I have some pretty awesome therapists in my life. You know who you are... <3

Anyway; I hope everyone is doing well.

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son,
that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have
everlasting life.
-- John 3:16

1 comment:

Aly K. said...

:) I'm really happy for you, Lizzie, and I hope everything continues to go well. Continue trusting in God.

LYLAS!
(and Happy Belated Valentine's Day! ^^')
Aly. :)