Friday

lsdajasdlkaslj;a

/sleep. That's what I wanna do right now. I'm so tired. School has just drained so much in the 4 days I've been there already. So lame, right? Well.... it's true. I'm totally pooped. Right now I could basically fall asleep. But, of course I won't actually crash for another half our or so. I might actually go to bed with my parents tonight! *gasp!*

Anyways, I've spoiling myself silly with the new Sasuke tournament that aired New Years day. (About 4AM my time). I could not stay awake for it, so I have to settle for watching a crappy quality over the 'net and reading summaries. I just have to wait patiently for it to air in the US. It'll be awhile... so by the time it does come it'll be like new! I mean, come on, they haven't even PROMOTED Sasuke 23 here. And that aired in like.. October or something. (FAIL!).

Anyhow...

I'm being forced to work on one of my resolutions. My first one actually. Once I get home (I'm with my parents now), my sister is taking me to the gym. *eye twitch* I suppose it's for the better. I really do need to work out more. Otherwise... I've actually been doing really well with my other resolutions. (Except for praying... I er... I'm failing slightly at that. But I'll do it. I really will. Seriously).

Uhm. Uhm. Uhm. Grrr. why can't I think of anything to say? Oh! I know. My finals.

Photography: 98% (not like it was that hard)
Honors Alg 2/trig: 67% (D:)
Choir: 97% (I believe)
Biology: 90-some odd%
World History: also a 90-some odd%
Spanish: ???
Honors English: 83% (actually that's about what I was thinking I would get. It's the normal "Oh, I studied a little bit but not too much" grade that I typically get.)

So basically, I have A's (or almost in my English. 1% OFF!) and 1 C (for math). Pretttyyy good. I'm very happy with it. I passed all my finals (maybe just barely for math.... XP). Uhm... there's really not much I can say.

Well I suppose I'll head out early tonight. Sleep is a wonderful thing.

No comments: