Tuesday

I believe this is my 100th post. It's going to be a sad one, as I have a lot to unleash in 15 min.

That's it. I'm truly done and over with guys. I know I've said this before, but I really mean it this time. I am not going to be a girl that goes back to the boyfriend that dumped them... I mean, it's not my situation but I'm not going back to this guy. He is horrible. I mean, when we talk, and I mean really talk, it's fantastic. However, when it's times like these when he won't talk to me about important things... it pisses me off. Greatly. I don't want to have to force news out of him. I know something happened and he's not telling me. I don't want to have to make him tell me. I'm done trying to be his... I don't even know. I want to be his friend... it's just so gosh darn HARD! :\

Anyhow... I'm doing pretty well. I got an A on my history test (and it was HARD! But I only got like one or two questions wrong... soo...). Math is going great. I am holding a B in there (lets hope it stays that way).

I went to my friend's birthday party the other day. It was great. I talked with her little sister until 5AM. We could've gone longer, too. We had a marshmallow war... and I have marshmallow guts on my jeans and sweater... XP. Over the weekend I did homework and baked brownies.

Also... I have committed to actually trying while we are at the gym. I biked almost 6 miles today. I had less than a tenth of a mile to go, too. I could feel it in my hamstrings... and I know I'll be sore tomorrow. But it'll be good.

I have currently fallen in love with the song "Savior" by Skillet. It's amazing.

I am also very tired and don't want to put effort into school. However, today I managed to get my research paper topic. And it was my #1. Health issues in the Himalaya. :D. I'm such a dork. I actually will have fun with this.

Uhm... hmmm. Yeah, that's basically my life for the past few days in like 10 minutes (to write). I live such a boring life... Oh well. /shrug.

No comments: